- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.14 - $17.14 gross per hour
Do you have a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail? You might be right for our Collections Specialist position. Accountemps is hiring candidates looking to build their careers as finance professionals for an open position in a growing team. This short-term temporary-to-full-time Collections Specialist position is available in the Toledo, Ohio area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Direct all billing and reporting activities in accordance to deadlines
- Accurately process bankruptcy filings when received
- Act as liaison in maintaining quality service to the customer and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Maintain and update customer files to ensure data integrity
- Catalog all customer payments to the correct reports
- Guarantee payments are processed
- Comply with all rules and regulations established by the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Attend to inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, including skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment
- Experience using accounting software
- Effectively analyze customer accounts make decisions based on said analyses
- Consumer collections experience desired
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- 2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.