- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Company Name:Fred Meyer
Select and gather products for customers on-line orders in the most efficient manner with attention to freshness and quality. Assemble customers on-line orders, process coupons and payment, and deliver and load orders to cars when customers arrive at store for pick up. Provide a positive customer service experience that makes customers want to return again to on-line shopping. Demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety.
Essential Job Functions
- Meet/exceed productivity standards
- Assist in training new e-Commerce team members
- Learn and adapt to new and improved processes
- Perform required opening and closing procedures
- Inspect equipment and notify store e-Commerce supervisor or other store management of items in need of repair
- Report pricing, scanning, and item location discrepancies and invalid temperature types to the store e-Commerce supervisor
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment
- Communicate any substitutions or exceptions to customers order at time of pick-up
- Scan and bag orders on the go while following all bagging standards
- Follow policies and procedures to determine appropriate substitutions in the event of an out-of-stock
- Process the orders through the point of sale (POS) system
- Retrieve each customers order from all staging locations and ensure order accuracy; load order into customers' cars
- Communicate with customers via a portable phone and respond to calls in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure quality and freshness of all items chosen
- Read and follow directions given in the note section
- Initiate and complete selection process for customers on-line orders
- Receive customers orders from Order Selector according to guidelines; store products in optimal temperature zones
- Adhere to local, state, and federal laws, food safety procedures, and company guidelines
- Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness, and cleanlinessMinimum Position Qualifications
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to read shelf tags
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Basic math skills (i.e., counting, addition, and subtraction)Desired Previous Experience/Education
- Any experience in a production oriented or warehouse environment, stocking shelves, or experience as a cashier
Jobs at Fred Meyer:Based in Portland, Oregon with over 130 stores throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho & Alaska, Fred Meyer offers one-stop shopping with store employment opportunities in apparel, home, food, pharmacy and home electronics as well as opportunities in our division office in merchandise and product development, store operations, customer communications, public affairs, food and pharmacy. We are always searching for individuals who share our passion for service, leadership, honesty and diversity. Whether you like working with people, numbers or ideas, you can find a home at Fred Meyer. And with stores and offices across the Pacific Northwest, we have opportunities for talented individuals if you prefer to be closer to the mountains, ocean, or city.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OR||Tualatin|| 19200 Sw Martinazzi Ave ||97062 || Fred Meyer||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
- customer service
About the company
Kroger, one of the world’s largest retailers, employs more than 339,000 associates who serve customers in 2,425 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under two dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Jay C, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's. The company also operates 789 convenience stores, 337 fine jewelry stores, 1,109 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food processing plants in the U.S. Kroger also operates over 80 “The Little Clinic” retail healthcare sites inside select Kroger, King Sooper and Fry’s stores.
Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger supports hunger relief, breast cancer awareness, the military and their families, and more than 30,000 schools and grassroots organizations in the communities it serves. Kroger contributes food and funds equal to 160 million meals a year through more than 80 Feeding America food bank partners. For more information please visit Kroger.com.