- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Antonio
The Connected Rider is an online equineretail tack store serving the equestrian productmarket.Our number one asset isourpeople. We love our customers, and serving their needs is our number one goal. Webelieve in treating people the way we like to be treated and treat their own goals and objectives as our own. Family type atmosphere looking for a kind, fun, passionate about horses and horse "things" person, to join our team.
- The E-Commerce Specialist will focus on expansion and development of our web presence through multi-channel product distribution. This position largely supports the backend operations of keeping our website product information up to date.
The E-Commerce Specialist will:
- Optimize current and future listings for SEO. clarity, and usability.
- Assist and maintain current and future online product catalogs
- Write compelling product descriptions that engage and promote.
- Engage with customers on social media, chat, and via phone to provide top level customer service.
- Be familiar with keyword optimization and tools for ascertaining keyword strength.
- Expert with Excel, Word, and all social media platforms.
- Database bulk operations, and updating Amazon, eBay, and Website entries.
- Analytical capabilities to review data and assess performance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Virtual position
- Salary Commensurate with experience but considered entry level.
- Non-Exempt Position
- Candidate shall have experience in English and/or western disciplines and have familiarity with horse tack and related equipment.
This is primarily a virtual position, which means you will work from your home-office environment. You will be required to attend local meetings and work up to two days a week at our San Antonio, TX location so please local applicants only as relocation is not compensated under this position.
Valid Texas State Drivers License required for this position.
This is a growing company with lot's of opportunity. Reliability, organizational skills, and being a team player is a must. You will often shift between being independent on projects to a member of a team so flexibility is paramount.
We are willing to train the right person but horse experience, kindness, and an absolute enjoyment of all things equine is a strong preference.
- San Antonio, TX
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Data Analysis, social media sharing,and SEO Optimization: 1 year
- German, Spanish, Dutch, or Italian preferred.
The Connected Rider, theconnectedrider.com,is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis ofrace, color, religion, creed, age, national origin, disabled or Vietnam Era veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic informationor gender, or any other reason protected under law.
All resumes and applications submitted are reviewed for consideration and do not constitute an employment relationship.