- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Commercial Bank Client Onboarding - Pay Connexion Product Implementation managerCB Client On-boarding - TIM - Pay Connexion Product Implementation Manager
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Commercial Banking Client On-boarding (CBCO) Technical Implementations Group (TIM) is responsible for implementing TS Core Cash Management and Card products with a focus on integrating the clients' payments and receivables systems with the bank's processing systems through file-based transmissions. The role is exclusively client-based with 50% or more of the time being direct client interaction.
The CBCO TIM is seeking an experienced Senior Implementation Project Manager responsible for the end-to-end Pay Connexion (Biller receivable and payable solution) product implementation including work plan development and management, scoping of client solution, completing the technical build, as well as other testing and production migration and initial production support.
- Manage clear expectations and understanding by establishing clear timelines and managing documentation requirements
- Exhibit ownership of on-boarding experience and client satisfaction
- Ownership of internal communication and status updates
- Ensure deal deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing implementation issues, escalations and error resolution
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
- Exhibit adherence to policy and procedures and meet or exceed established Service Level Agreements
- Diligent awareness of risks in our processes in a timely manner
- Ownership, escalation and resolution of risk issues when they occur in a timely manner
- Manage activities through heavy phone work with clients and business partners
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.
- 10 Years of relevant work experience in a professional setting
- 5 years of project/program management experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Prior experience in implementations, client service and/or treasury services
- ms project
- project manager