- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
The Commercial Business OperationsManager will be based out of NetApp headquarters (HQ) and will be supporting the growth of our channel led Commercial business worldwide
Your excellent analytical skills will help define and refine our Commercial Go To Market (GTM) strategy and execution. You will be leading and contributing to projects to develop and activate GTM plays for our Commercial / Mid Market customers and Channel partners. You will provide operational support during the lifecycle of a GTM play, supporting our field and channel partners and reporting the outcomes to Leadership. The role requires strong communication and project management skills combined with perseverance and a hands-on attitude.
- Capture, consolidate and analyses of internal and external data sources and abstract meaningful insights using the industry standard tools
- Analyze market information and data to capture trends and define strategy
- Manage projects from business case to closing
- Recurring reporting of Commercial business KPI’s and consolidating to executive update
- Develop and maintain marketing and communication strategy for Commercial business
- Coordinate marketing and communications activities around the Commercial business with marketing and communication team.
- Collaborate with product, solution, channel marketing teams to deliver integrated channel and customer focused sales plays
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Business Information systems and tools (Oracle BI, PowerBI, MS Excel, Tableau)
- Significant project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including creation of compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
- A thorough understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, products, marketing strategies, etc.
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies/concepts in a distributed environment.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, this individual uses their skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles, and to achieve sales function goals in creative and effective ways.
- This individual effectively works with, and influences senior internal personnel within the function, and employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
- May successfully coordinate significant projects or initiatives across functional groups.
- Limited management supervision and direction is provided since this individual operates and drives results independently.
- The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and strongly influences sales team decisions and initiatives. May also act as a team leader and major decision maker for team projects with significant interdependencies.
- May supervise other less senior members within same function.
- More than 8 years of experience is desired.
- A University degree is required; a Graduate Degree is preferred.
- Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell NetApp products and services is required.
- Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth of storage management and converged infrastructure solutions.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thi