- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you're a proficient Commercial Contracts Attorney looking to grow your career, a reputable firm wants to hire you! Are you committed to the legal industry? Do you want an accomplished partner as a mentor? This is a chance for you to leave your mark on a growing organization filled with talented individuals. Apply for this rewarding Attorney position now. The short-term temporary Attorney will be based in Downtown Chicago. If you are available and interested, please send a copy of your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of commercial contracts
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
- Correspond with clients and opposing counsel
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Active Bar License in Good Standing
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Licensed attorney with 3+ years of experience
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize tasks and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Draft and redline contracts
- Knowledge of contract Management
- Solid understanding of commercial contracts
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who is eager to grow their legal career. This job can offer you a competitive market rate, bonus potential and benefits package. We want to hear from anyone looking for work who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment. Get your career moving in the right direction, and contact us today!
If you are available and interested, please send a copy of your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.