- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Silicon Valley US
Whether you are considering a brokerage career in commercial real estate or are already deeply entrenched in the field, Hughes Marino has the tools, training, and infrastructure to supercharge your productivity and effectiveness. With extremely high-income potential, this is the perfect opportunity for a highly motivated and business-minded achiever to join a nationally recognized team that is revolutionizing an entire industry. Unlike other firms that only offer a cubicle, a business card and a slew of competition from neighboring coworkers, we provide all our brokers with private offices, full operational support, and impressive workspaces to host meetings with prospects and clients, and a positive company culture that restricts any in-house competition.
As one of the most award-winning companies, including #1 Best Small Workplace in the Nation, a Top 100 Best Workplace for Millennials and #4 Best Workplace in Southern California by Fortune Magazine, #2 Top Company Culture in the Nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, a Best Workplace by Inc. Magazine, #1 Best Place to Work by Los Angeles Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal, San Diego Business Journal and the #1 Best Workplace in Washington State by Puget Sound Business Journal, we are seeking brokers to join our team.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- If applying to our broker position in Silicon Valley, a California Department of Real Estate broker or salesperson license is required or in active pursuit.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of business to business sales experience, preferably in commercial real estate.
- Applicants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must have a pleasant personality and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Applicants should live by Hughes Marino Core Value #10: Be authentic, grateful and humble.
- Applicants should be quick learners with a willingness to jump in and hit the ground running.
About the company