- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Jose
Community Relations Intern - NBC Bay Area
NBC Bay Area's Community Relations Internship provides students with real world experience and exposure to working in a top ten television market.
* General Computer Skills
* Social Media Experience (Facebook/Twitter/YouTube)
* Web and Mobile
* Event Experience
* Ability to Adapt Quickly
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress. We will consider recent graduates one semester beyond degree.
• Current class standing of Junior or above
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a Visa or sponsorship
• The ability to work at the station, located at 2450 N. First Street, San Jose, CA
DEADLINE: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by March 30, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: Potential candidates will not be contacted until after the recruitment deadline.
• Customer Service/Sales Experience (preferred)
Sub-BusinessCampus Programs Interns
The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.