- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 218795
Relocation Authorized: National/International - Family
Project No.: 25873
Position to be Panel Interviewed? No
Pennsylvania Chemicals is a world-scale facility that will use ethane to produce 1.6 million tonnes of polyethylene per year. The project will involve up to 6,000 workers during its construction and is expected to employ 600 permanent employees when completed. The ethylene / polyethylene complex will be located in the Ohio River Valley north of Pittsburgh. It comprises an ethane cracker and three polyethylene units, plus OSBL including a gas-fired combined cycle cogeneration unit and a large storage-in-transit rail yard.
As part of the System Turnover team, candidate shall interface with team members across the construction site in both Construction and Pre-Commissioning teams to expedite and track work completion by startup system in order to compile system turnover dossiers and reports at each phase of the project. Role shall be a pivotal interface between team members and candidate shall have excellent interpersonal skills as well as organization skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Track pending issues and actions impacting system turnover.
· Coordinate and participate in system walkdowns.
· Impress upon Construction, Field Engineering and Pre-Commissioning the sense of urgency for meeting commitments.
· Review field generated inspection records for quality and completeness.
· Log field generated inspection records into completions management software for tracking and reporting.
· Utilize multiple databases and BSAPs for reviewing and checking dossiers including Teamworks, Setroute, Infoworks, PTR and Completions Module.
· Support the implementation of the records retention and turnover plans.
· Communicate effectively with other project team members, the client, and field personnel to ensure quality, schedule and budget are maintained.
· Operate standard office equipment and automation tools.
· Perform / assist with other general administrative or clerical duties as assigned.
· Must have four years relevant EPC experience.
· Must have a minimum of 1-2 years Completions experience.
· Must have a minimum of 6-12 months of experience, obtained within the past three years, working with electronic and hardcopy records.
· Demonstrate basic to intermediate proficiency in data entry and inventory databases.
· Ability to operate standard office equipment.
· Experience using database software.
· Effective time management and organizational skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience in Construction, Field Engineering or Pre-commissioning preferred.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
About the company
Is the largest construction and civil engineering company in the United States, ranking as the 4th-largest privately owned company in the United States.