- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for supporting multiple operational processes including the development, implementation, and maintenance of Global Data Privacy Protection (GDPP) operating initiatives with particular focus on the global events business, with the goal of promoting compliance with all applicable laws and organization policies, including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Will draft, review, analyze, and summarize various data privacy documents that will include but not be limited to best practice guides, training materials, presentations, template responses to inquiries, and other communications as may be required.
- Maintain working knowledge of GDPR privacy regulations
- Spearhead and project management in inventorying various documents and processes of need including but not limited to: policies, user guides, business protocols, best practices, training materials, tools enhancement, and other miscellaneous.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure feedback into compliance requirements and documentation materials are achieved based on needs/issues identified in operations and incorporate feedback into project tracking
- Assist in crafting policies and procedures as established by the team
- Act as point of contact in respect of queries related to data privacy policies and lead responses, investigation, or request for information and provide necessary guidance and program adjustments as needed
- Provide reports and updates to management on status of operating initiatives
- Perform GDPR administrative duties and support data protection team on daily business tasks as requested
- Primary point of contact for all volunteers and staff for list validation, bulk load and consent management upload utilities
- Identify, investigate, and review information related to potential and ongoing data breaches and data subject requests
- Tracking of follow up corrective actions where any nonconformities or potential breaches have been identified
- Support, as needed, requests for process audits to evaluate compliance.
- Conduct and document data protection impact assessments and other diligence on data handling practices as requested
- Draft and maintain privacy notices, policies and similar documents and partner with other TA teams to ensure they are appropriately communicated to their target audiences.
- Create and maintain logs of various privacy related requests and inquiries, develop template responses and other communications and handle responses
- Ensure communication plans are produced and successfully executed by liaising with colleagues and volunteers as needed
- Develop training materials for vendor use and management guidelines
- Maintain warehouse of training documents and update accordingly
- Define a training plan for staff and volunteers to be GDPR compliant (and associated dashboard)
Knowledge, Education, Skills & Abilities
- A B.S. or B.A. degree and equivalent experience is required.
- Experience working on and driving solutions in privacy and security process, specifically including compliance documentation drafting and analysis preferred
- Strong operational process management experience
- Experience creating, editing, and maintaining training and communication content
- Prior successful experience in developing and maintaining professional relationships
- Demonstrated experience in supporting adherence to processes, policies, and best practices
- Ability to exercise sound judgement, while parsing through complex issues
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Dedication to details and the ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to plan, execute, and improve work processes to ensure conference objectives are achieved
- Comfortable surfacing issues and opportunities to manager and senior management as needed
- Advanced written and oral communications skills mandatory
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge and use of databases and online/web-based interfaces
- Advanced presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate across organization boundaries.
For immediate consideration, please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.