- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Responsible for providing operational support to the Director of the Younts Conference Center and Summer Programs.
- Answering the telephone
- Forwarding /returning messages appropriately
- Greeting visitors
- Maintain all client document files for event coordinators
- Processing contracts and payments for Event Coordinators
- Responsible for invoicing of clients and maintaining accounts receivable report for Director
- Serve as person in-charge of conference center operations as assigned
- Assisting with scheduling and facility bookings as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications include excellent computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheets; excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong organization and interpersonal skills, audio visual experience a plus; ability to work nights/weekends on a flexible schedule. Ability to lift/move tables and chairs if needed.
Job Posting End Date (if date is blank, posting is open ended):
To apply, visit https://furman.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Furman_Careers/job/Main-Campus/Concierge_R000784
Furman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to increasing the diversity of its faculty and staff. The University aspires to create a community of people representing a multiplicity of identities including gender, race, religion, spiritual belief, sexual orientation, geographic origin, socioeconomic background, ideology, world view, and varied abilities. Domestic partners of employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency