- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Description Join our team of experienced construction crews. To succeed in the job, you need to be a team player driven to succeed and advance in the organization. Mechanical aptitude is a plus!
- Work as part of a crew on underground fiber tasks to include digging, pulling and hanging fiber optic cable, duct or strand.
- Assist in restoring jobsite to conditions found prior to beginning work (concrete, grass, stone, etc.).
- Inspect vehicles and equipment prior to and after use, including checking fluid levels and tire pressure to ensure their safe and proper operation. Perform minor preventative maintenance, such as greasing and cleaning equipment, as required.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and OSHA safety standards.
- Perform work in a quality and efficient manner.
- Perform on call duties as required. Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
- Have or prepare to acquire a CDL (Class-A, including air brake and tanker endorsements) and Medical Card.
- Occasional out of town travel and overnight travel is required.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
- Accurate visual depth perception and ability to determine colors. EEO/DRUG TESTING EMPLOYER
About the company