- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America - California, Sacramento
AECOM is actively seeking a Construction Technician for immediate employment in the Sacramento, CA area.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs a variety of tasks in support of survey or construction activities.
- Duties may differ depending on the specialty area.
- Activities may include setting up and operating equipment; inspecting equipment; inspection of engineering installations for compliance with specifications; maintaining project documentation; assisting with the building, repair, or maintenance of a structure or roadway.
- Relies on basic understanding of procedures and company policies to plan and accomplish basic goals.
- Performs a variety of routine tasks and works under close supervision.
- Entry-level position; may not require previous experience.
- Basic Understanding of construction principles and practices
- Ability to document any and all relevant events, issues and variances
- Good active written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform basic computations and calculations
- Ability to read and understand construction plans and specifications
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Construction Management
Business Line Environment
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 230541BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- ms project