- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you appreciate excellent writing and clear design? Do you have a knack for picking the right words and putting them in the right places? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most important areas of Microsoft’s business?
If you have a passion for cybersecurity, privacy, and in-product content experiences, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re the Microsoft 365 Security content team and we create content for our business and enterprise customers. We help them understand the latest security issues and how to use our security products and services. Through our content, we tell them about how we keep them safe and what they need to do next.
We create a variety of content including:
- In product words and experiences (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/securitycompliance/microsoft-secure-score)
- Help and how-to articles (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/windows-defender-atp/windows-defender-advanced-threat-protection)
- In depth information about privacy (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/privacy/basic-level-windows-diagnostic-events-and-fields-1809)
- Social media (https://twitter.com/wdsecurity)
- Security blogs (https://aka.ms/wdsecurityblog)
- Support articles (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4099151/windows-security-help)
And so much more!
In this role, you’ll:
- help craft world class content experiences in product. Words matter, and you’ll use the right phrasing and guidance to inform and empower our customers.
- work with our security and privacy partner teams around the world on end-to-end customer scenarios, helping ensure a consistent experience across products
- plan, author, and test technical content for enterprise IT, government/industry regulators, partners, and end users
- review usage data to articulate content strategies and grow your knowledge of customer needs, and security and privacy trends