- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
- Work with account leads and digital strategists, as well as directly with our clients, to uncover opportunities and shape winning content marketing strategies.
- Manager the organization and execution of strategic brand and content programs.
- Collaborate with and manage internal and external creative teams, including writers, editors, social strategists, designers, user experience professionals, videographers, digital storytellers, and other creative resources.
- Reinvent and re-imagine programs to meet evolving client needs, shifting audiences preferences and behaviors, plus market and technology changes.
- Review project work to ensure solutions and quality meet client and HWM standards.
- Contribute to a strategic and creative environment by bringing new ideas, solutions and resources to the department.
- Support new business efforts, such as RFPs, new business presentations and marketing resources.
- 8+ years' experience as a content marketer, copywriter and strategist
- Demonstrate understanding of brand and content marketing, including brand guidelines, value propositions, messaging, social media and web writing informed by user-experience best practices
- Ability to present strategy and creative to clients in a manner that leads and persuades
- Solid understanding of SEO fundamentals, including search-social relationships
- Knowledge of digital writing best practices and user experience principles
- Passion for detail, storytelling and strategy
- ms project
- social media