- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Mountain View
Product and Business Strategy Leaders bring together teams across Google’s functions to help products execute optimally. Our team pushes Google to scale at key points that refine our products and infrastructure by executing efficiently, bringing solid business sense and sound judgment, and working effectively across organizational lines.
Our roles often include components of strategy (e.g. analyzing and understanding new trends in the industry, building business plans), operations (e.g. running the cadence of organizations, connecting the operating lines between our functions), and communications. Our team partners with senior leadership to run important functions that cross-cut our existing organizations and deliver high impact projects. We help Engineers, PMs, UX, and all of our other functions to build amazing products that delight our users, and then get those products into their hands.
As a Content Manager, you will work with partners to drive execution and delivery of store content to a global digital marketplace. You will work cross-functionally across a set of internal stakeholders (e.g., Partner Management, Technical Certification, Digital Store Operation) to ensure timely planning, scheduling, and execution of store content and meet all business needs. Working with Partner Management, you will interface directly with game partners to ensure quality asset submission, scheduling, and store execution, including partner facing tool support. In this role, you will work with an evolving set of tools and inform how those tools are enhanced and improved over time. Working collaboratively across functions, you will establish great working relationships with peers and manage a growing pipeline of content.
Stadia is Google’s premier Video Game platform, designed for everyone. We are working on custom built hardware and rapidly evolving open source technology to deliver a seamless gaming experience across multiple devices. Stadia provides players new ways to discover, engage, and connect with content with no download required thanks to our cutting-edge data centers. Our team members are building the tools that will push game development to new levels, reducing the barrier to entry and bringing gaming to everyone. Through the power of Stadia, there is unlimited possibility.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working cross-functionally with operations, product, and business teams.
- Experience managing teams working against a defined schedule.
- Experience working with external teams.
- Experience working with CMS tools or operating a digital marketplace or e-commerce business at the operational level.
- Experience working with Partners in the gaming sector.
- Experience partnering globally with technical and non-technical teams covering many organizational levels.
- Experience with and/or passion for video games and the video game industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work closely with the store operations team, partner management, release management, technical certification, and other groups while managing a team to deliver high-quality results against established SLAs and timelines.
- Maintain effective knowledge of all operational and partner-acing tools to support our Publishing partners and inform improvements over time.
- Contribute to the creation and enforcement of store policies while focusing on quality, delivering consistent results against established guidelines.
- Work closely with partners, Partner Management and support groups to provide incident management of store issues, providing triage and escalation as needed, and manage defined projects and work streams of moderate complexity and scope.
- Handle competing priorities and deliver against schedules and milestones in a fast-paced environment.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate