- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Using Six Sigma, Kaizen, and VA/VE methodology, identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities to deliver project cost, quality and time objectives established by the Plant Manager and his/her respective business unit executive.
- Supervises the activities of the CI team.Identifies key individuals for team membership and secures their availability directly or with the assistance of their Champion.
- Provides basic Six Sigma, Kaizen, VA/VE training to project team members.
- Applies Six Sigma, Kaizen, VA/VE tools and techniques to measure, analyze, improve andcontrol project processes.
- Reports on project progress to management team and other appropriate leadership levels at least on a monthly basis.
- Prepares detailed plans to track project performance and assure timely completion and achievement of quality and savings goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Management, or Accounting related field, or equivalentexperience.
- Proven experience with Six Sigma, Kaizen and VA/VE.
- Must have demonstrated problem solving skills, statistics, communication and manufacturing principle skills.
- ms project
About the company
Adient plc manufactures automotive seating for customers worldwide and is based in Plymouth, Michigan. As of 2017, Adient was the world's largest auto seat manufacturer, accounting for one-third of the markets global revenue and providing components for 25 million vehicles.