- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
KLDiscovery is lookingfor attorneys who are actively licensed and in good standing in any USjurisdiction, including recent graduates with bar admission, who desire anengaging work environment where you are valued and respected. We have a strongpipeline of projects and have an ongoing need for document review attorneysfluent in different foreign languages.
- Employment is project based
- Flexible scheduling
- Projects are based on a 40-hour work week with potential overtime,available as dictated by project requirements
- Duration depends on the project with shorter- and longer-termprojects available
- Competitive market rate -- depends on language
- Experience in electronically reviewing documents in complexlitigation matters using our various review platforms including KLDiscovery, Nebula,EDR, and Relativity is preferred but not required
- Review and code documents for responsiveness, relevancy,confidentiality and privilege
- Practice and expand your legal experience by providing valuableinsight into the discovery process in different areas of litigation
- Must be able to pass the Alta language test with a 9
- Must have an active law license and in good standing in any US jurisdiction
- Florida license preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills and ability to retain complex workdirection
- Tech savvy
- Prior document review experience preferred but not required What We Offer:
- Free parking
- Business casual attire
- Free lunch each Friday
- Complimentary coffee and tea Who we are: KLDiscovery is aleader in eDiscovery management solutions, providing end-to-end legal and technologyconsulting services to AmLaw 200 law firms, Fortune 500 corporations, andgovernment agencies. Established in 2005 and headquartered in McLean, VA,KLDiscovery built its reputation as a leader in eDiscovery and customersatisfaction with a culture of client first and success through teamwork andhumility. The company has 43 offices in 19 countries, 12 data centers and 14data recovery labs around the globe.
KLDiscoverywas voted Best Provider in four categories ofthe2017 Best of theNational Law Journal Survey,and ranked in the top three of an additional six categories. The SixthAnnual Best of the National Law Journal Survey garnered more than 4,500 votesacross 92 categories from ALM readers across the country. KLDiscovery took tophonors in the categories of Managed Ediscovery & Litigation Support ServiceProvider, Data Recovery Solution Provider, Managed Document Review Services,and Predictive Coding Ediscovery Solution.
KLDiscovery is one ofthe fastest growing companies in North America as recognized by both Inc.Magazine (Inc. 5000™) and Deloitte (Deloitte Technology Fast 500™), and ourPresident, Chris Weiler, is an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™ 2014Award Winner.
KLDiscovery is anOrange-level Relativity® Best in Service Partner and its data centers areISO/IEC 27001-certified as well as HIPAA, GLB and EU Privacy Shield compliant.
This job descriptionis to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectivesand is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list ofresponsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particularjobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
KLDiscovery is an EqualOpportunity Employer.
Doc Review Primary Location
United States-Florida-Doral Organization
EGM - LDiscovery, LLCBusiness Unit / Legal EntityKLDiscovery Ontrack, LLC Schedule
Intermittent Job Posting
About the company