- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
The Contract Manager will provide support to the Experian Health Legal/Contracting department and will focus on the drafting, negotiation, revision and finalization of customer contracts among others.
Provides contract drafting, negotiating and editing of customer agreements;
• Conducts negotiation calls with customers or other third parties;
• Assists in creating new templates as needed;
• Drafts and updates reports and/or contracting database;
• Collaborates with Sales, Finance and other departments to meet goals;
• Conducts research as assigned;
• Other Duties as Required.
The candidate will be expected to learn and use Salesforce and APTTUS software to perform the day-to-day functions. The candidate will need to be an effective communicator with the sales staff, customer representatives and the Experian Health Legal/Contracting team and professional in all communications.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of contracting process and negotiating experience;
• Familiarity with healthcare industry;
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team and under deadlines
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• At least 3 years of legal or contracting experience
• JD preferred
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.