- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Diego
Controller - Healthcare - San Diego
Join this fast growing healthcare company that is expanding thru acquisitions. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in operational accounting combined with your finance skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field required. CPA required.
- 8+ years of operational accounting experience with 2+ years within public accounting and/or within healthcare or healthcare services.
- Strong desire to work in a face paced environment while leading a small team.
- Demonstrate ability to translate accounting/finance terms to various audiences.
- Strong Excel skills. What you'll do:
- Prepare and oversee general ledger, memo writing, and handle complexities of healthcare services.
- Oversee operational accounting functions such as AR, AP, Payroll, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting for senior leaders and investors.
- Ensure financial deliverables are accurate, presented timely, and in compliance with US GAAP.
- Continually improve upon system processes to build upon efficiencies. Why work here?
- Small team environment: encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors. If you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, please forward your resume to email@example.com and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.
About the company