- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- King of Prussia
Small manufacturing company in the Malvern, PA area has an immediate need for a Controller who has a manufacturing background, to join their leadership team. This successful Controller will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting. The Controller should also have the ability to review past and current financial data to create methods/systems to increase revenue.
• Participate in the development and practices of the company’s strategic plans
• Budgets and Variance Analysis
• Oversee cash flow, bank transactions and disbursements
• Prepare and post journal entries
• Ensure AR/AP transactions are timely
• Financial reporting
• Sales tax collections
• Bank reconciliation
• Analyze and resolve accounting issues
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• 3-5 yrs corporate accounting experience
• Strong Microsoft Excel
• MUST have cost accounting/inventory experience
• MBA/CPA a plus
• Proficiency using MRP/ERP software
If interested in this position, please forward your resume in WORD format to George Downey – George.email@example.com.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.