- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Grand Rapids
Controls Commissioning Engineer I is an entry level position in the TGW Controls Commissioning Group.
Controls commissioning teams are responsible for the design and integration of controls systems for industrial material handling solutions and production lines.
Technical Skills and Job Specific Tasks:
· PLC and HMI Programming.
· Hardware and software commissioning.
· Electrical installation verification and adjustment.
· Mechanical adjustment of installed equipment.
· System Support.
· Documentation of controls solutions.
· Internal training.
· Bachelor's degree in a controls related field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science) preferred, or associates degree and equivalent experience.
· Experience, such as an internship, within the material handling industry preferred.
· Experience with industrial HMI and SCADA systems.
· Experience with Allen-Bradley controls/controllers or Siemens PLCs.
· Basic understanding of electrical circuits with the ability to read e-drawings.
· Basic understanding of mechanical designs with the ability to read AutoCAD drawings.
· Willingness to travel 70-90% of the time domestically and internationally.