- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Execute and deliver against communication plans in Canada, by supporting the communications team within all areas of the business (activations, PR, marketing). Represent the adidas brand at all marketing events and activations.
Key Responsibilities (Functional):
- Assist the Communication Management team(s) with the planning and execution of major initiatives in market.
- Manage and participate in brand led activations and events, including but not limited to: grassroots activations, product launch events, player signings, and product demo days.
- Duties at times will include the planning, set-up, staffing and management of branded events and/or activations.
- Assume responsibility of maintenance and care of company vehicles and various other brand assets.
- Assist the Communication Management team(s) with:
- Incoming imagery and sample requests from media
- Managing seeding programs, including but not limited to: tracking incoming product according to embargo and launch dates, placing seeding orders in-season, packaging and distributing product to athletes and influencers
- Assisting the Communications Management teams with:
- Downloading and compiling approved marketing assets from digital platforms for distribution to media partners
- Planning and executing local content shoots, including but not limited to: location scouting, product pulls, and on-site set-up
- Researching new vendors to support the needs of the business
- Fulfillment of any contractual promat obligations at store level or online
- Be the expert on technical information related to key product stories (past, in-season and upcoming product) across designated categories. Well-informed of all upcoming product launches, included embargo and retail intro dates.
- Distribute training tools to support key accounts, working closely with the Trade Marketing, Sales and DTC teams to establish current needs and managing relevant requests.
- Build relationships and work closely with category specific Product Line Manager's and Merchandisers
- Knowledge of key competitor product stories and brand campaigns. Report back to Marketing team with key insights, trend activity, updates, etc. on a regular schedule.
Key Relationships (Global):
- Rock-It PR
Key Relationships (Internal):
- Trade Marketing
- Demand Planning
- Order Fulfilment
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- Knowledge and experience in sport and/or fashion industry
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Skilled across all Microsoft office software
- Fluent in English (writing and verbal)
- A valid driver s license in the province of employment, with a clean driving and insurance record.
- Commitment to work on weekends and evenings when required is a must.
- Willingness to travel
- Fiscal responsibility; must be able to execute initiatives within a prescribed budget.
Requisite Education and Experience/Minimum Qualifications:
- University or College graduate (communications or marketing degree preferred)
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- public relations