- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Universal City
Coordinator, Custom Content Marketing
The Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Custom Content Marketing team and Vice President of Custom Content Marketing, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well the external businesses.
General administrative duties including: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, copying and faxing, filing, and overall office support
Process invoices, vendor set-up and coordinate with finance department and accounts payable
Coordinate meetings; maintain files and status reports for all aspects of production
Identify competitions, track and submit award submissions.
Assist in communication with the creative teams on a daily basis
Coordinate and track incoming shoot footage and maintain storage database.
Coordinate delivery of assets to our digital distribution site, NBC.EPK.tv
Oversee communication and delivery of EPK material and posting.
Assist in field producing and file ingest process when need be.
Will be a team player and cover for other department assistants as needed
• Bachelor's degree
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Avid
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within studio or network production
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Minimum 2 years entertainment experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the outside vendors as well as all levels of NBCU staff.
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process and time management skills
Sub-BusinessNBC Ent Marketing & Digital
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.