- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
The Creative Group is seeking an innovative and details-oriented Copywriter for one of our premier clients in the beauty industry. The selected Copywriter will be responsible for drafting compelling print and digital content to boost brand awareness and educate clients on available beauty trends and solutions. The ideal candidate must have 2-3+ years of copywriting experience, the ability to work well within deadline, and thrive in a fast-pace environment.
Think you have what it takes? If so, send your updated resume and writing samples directly to Tiffany Wilson at email@example.com, today!
Copywriter Responsibilities Include:
• Craft copy for e-blasts, signage, web, product launches, store openings, and social media channels
• Apply revisions or alternative copy as needed
• Ensure content is complies with brand guidelines and supportive of the strategic goals of the project
• Partner with team members to optimize copy for SEO
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
• Passion for beauty, fashion, or experience in retail is highly suggested
• Proficient in AP Style writing and ad copy
• 3-5+ years detail oriented copywriting, editing and proofreading experience
• Experience working in an agency or high-level client work is preferred
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and deliver results within deadline
• Familiar with SEO optimization
• Effective communications and collaboration skills
If you are immediately available for contract opportunities, please send resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copywriting, Editing, Microsoft Office Suite, Retail, Ad Copy, SEO, AP Style, Marketing Collateral,
- ms project
- social media
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.