- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Corporate Actions Operations Associate (JR1007744)Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
As the Corporate Actions Operations Associate, you will handle:
- Daily processing of Corporate Action events.
- Problem resolution/escalations
- Assist with Special Projects
- Testing and implementing TSP initiatives
- Review and processing of shareholder presentations related to Corporate Action event types.
- Work on Special Projects and enhancements related to Corporate Action event processing.
- Communication with various business partners including the Relationship Management team, Registrar, and Finance.