- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Jersey City
Corporate - Risk Project and Solutions - Vice PresidentRisk Projects & Solutions (RPS) Team is part of the Risk CFO - Risk Governance & Strategy organization. Risk Projects & Solutions blend projects management and technical automation capabilities to provide short term, quick-to-market solutions for Risk and Compliance, while partnering with Technology on strategic implementation.
The Risk Projects and Solutions (RPS) team is looking to hire an Vice President to join the team with the below responsibilities:
1. Portfolio Management & Reporting
a. Establish and frequent syndication of key performance indicators
b. Identify success metrics and evaluate progress against targets
c. Establish, maintain and communicate Usage Stat monitoring across all Solutions
d. Ensure the RPS portfolio is transparent and optimized through effective portfolio management:
2. Solution Delivery Branding & Communication
a. Builds RPS communication strategy and documents/deliverables required to communicate the strategy and output
b. Internal communications: drafting newsletters, reports, pitch decks etc
c. Standardize and own release communication
d. Develop and execute on marketing material on team capabilities
e. Drive standardized branding of product(s)
3. Operations & Change Management
a. Oversee operations processes to ensure data availability on a timely basis; escalate and resolve issues within SLA
b. Identify, own and execute on opportunities to streamline operations
c. Continual enhancement of operational excellence of all RPS activities
d. Manage, oversee, and coordinate change requests to existing solutions
4. Control Management
a. Responsible for governance of controls across the Risk Projects & Solutions.
b. Responsible for implementation & execution CORE standards, design & implement RPS framework
c. Responsible to assure all Solutions follow the proper DEV, UAT, Production Cycle.
d. Chairs Operations metric review meetings and manages Operations error and event escalations to the appropriate committee and/or forum
e. Works in partnership with the Internal Audit and Risk Control Office to coordinate responses and advise on inquiries and exams
f. Responsible to establish and execute periodic and ad-hoc solutions recertification
This is a broad role enabling the candidate to structure, manage and execute with a high degree of autonomy and senior management visibility.
The candidate will be the first point of escalation for clients and internal teams to ensure service delivery standards are consistent with the agreed Service Level Document. The individual will be responsible for the monitoring, reporting RPS and the client.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Business, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or other communications-related field
- Experience (or related knowledge) in managing an operations function responsible for daily data processing in a timely basis
- Manage a global team
- Strong focus in client service management, communication and delivery
- Ability to perform in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery-focused individual who is able to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Visio, Project and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in change management.
- Expertise in assigning metrics to plans and tactics, tracking and reporting against goals.
- Proven ability to influence business decision making based on the effective storytelling.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills with a positive, roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic.
- Data analysis - including the collection of data from various sources, synthesizing the information, performing analysis, interpreting results and making recommendations
- PMP, MSP, Six Sigma, Agile or other formal project management discipline a plus
- Working knowledge of an industry recognized Project Management methodology
- Experience in Agile a plus
- Experience in data visualization software including Tableau or Qlikview a plus
- Experience in data analysis tools such as Alteryx, Xceptor a plus