- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Corporate Summer 2019 Internships – New York, NY
Corporate Functions are the backbone of the organization. Ranging from Labor Relations to Communications, the business operates to best serve the company and its employees.
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
Corporate Communication (Graphic Design, Publicity)
Corporate Diversity Programs
Corporate Strategy & Business Development
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Needs to be able to work on-site in New York, NY (can also include Englewood Cliffs, NJ or Philadelphia, PA)
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by February 15, 2019
• Summer Program Dates: June - August 2019.
• Desired Backgrounds: Human Resources, Training, Diversity & Inclusion, Accounting/ Finance, Business
• Desired Characteristics: Previous work experience in an office environment. Previous internship experience.
Sub-BusinessCampus Programs Interns
The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.