- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Covid 19 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Skilled Nursing / Rehab
Aveanna Healthcare, a national leader in home care, places patient care at the heart of our mission. We are growing, and currently hiring LPNs in a skilled nursing/rehab setting. OFFERING INCREASED PAY RATES!!
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for the delivery and coordination of quality patient care in compliance with physician orders.
• Continuously observes and assesses patient condition and care needs and reports changes • Takes appropriate nursing action based on assessment and achieves expected outcomes.
• Recognizes changes in patient needs and responses requiring intervention and implements care to prevent risk or reduce risk.
• Accepts responsibility for personal and professional accountability by complying with Aveanna policies, state and federal regulations, accrediting bodies and the Nurse Practice Act.
• Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient according to OSHA standards.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current, unrestricted state license as a Licensed Practical Nurse in Pennsylvania
• Current CPR certification
• Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessments, documentation and compliance with nursing care and policies and procedures
• Six (6) months of recent experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse in a clinical care setting
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
About the company