- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who they are and why you should join them...
Our client is a 100% employee-owned, Odessa, Florida-based financing company providingindividuals and families with user-friendly, integrity-driven, and affordable financing for the world's finest solar, domestic hot water systems, water-conditioning systems and solar pool heating systems, and more.The company supports customers through an efficient and friendly interface between customers who are applying for financing and finance providers that the company has partnered with.Along with the company’s business success, they offer an amazing culture and work environment for their employees.
They are seeking a Credit Analyst to gather and verify information for credit applications whileworking with a sense of energy, with a sense of passion and personal responsibility, with the willingness to take on whatever they can for the good of the team.
The work schedule for the position will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
A typical day in the life of the Credit Analyst consists of…
- Reviewing and analyzing credit data and financial information of consumers who are applying for credit to determine if the consumer meets the company’s lending criteria
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of, and adhering to, the company’s lending policies and procedures
- Limiting exceptions to policy only for necessary, appropriate, and properly documented cases
- Exercising common sense understanding of consumer budgets, appropriateness of employment wages and ‘other’ income sources, economic conditions, and trends
- Researching homeownership status through the use of county websites
- Communicating personably and accurately with merchants regarding credit approvals and denials; negotiating credit terms and discounts appropriate to the identified risk; and, winning the merchant’s consensus for the company’s position
- Ensuring all approved applications contain complete quality, correct data
You will meet or exceed them with the following…
- 1-2 years of experience
- Good understanding of residential real estate ownership documents and mortgages
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong technical abilities including MS Office, using Excel for reporting, and utilizing the internet for research
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- High School diploma; Associate’s Degree is highly preferred
Our client is anEEO Employer. Please let us know if you need any assistance or accommodation in the application process.
- real estate