- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
- Community/regional bank in need of a Credit Analyst/Underwriter who will also help manage portfolios.
- Open to varying levels of experience but underwriting experience is preferred.
- This would be working with all types of loans up to $30mm in size including C&I, Owner Occupied Commercial Real Estate, Investor Real Estate, Construction, and SBA.
- This would be a great fit for someone who prioritizes advancement and upward mobility because this bank promotes from within and has two different career path options.
- Cool bank that thinks outside the box and works with candidates to make the position work.
- Leadership is wicked smart, charismatic and reputable. They have been described as the best people to work for.
- Earnest, humble, team environment where emphasis is on being team player. No room for big egos!
- Growing, stable bank with local credit decisions and the ability to work alongside and learn from the best in the business.
- High volume, high performing group with rates and products only national banks can compete with.
- DOE and flexible for the right person, but an average range is $70k - $85k base salary.
- There is an incentive plan that credit analysts/underwriters are included in. Note:
- All conversations with us are kept confidential as we explore the priorities and preferences of candidates.
- Please feel free to pass this information along to anyone you think might benefit from hearing about this position. Please contact Taryn Wright at (360) 203-7770 or email@example.com to learn more about this and/or other opportunities!
About the company