- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TelForce Group is looking for a Critical Facilities Preventative Maintenance Technician in the Northern CA area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Looking for a Critical Facilities jack-of-all trades. Priority will be DC Power and AC Electrical. Technician should also have knowledge and hands on experience with HVAC, Generators and Transfer Switch.
Critical Facilities Preventative Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
• Basic knowledge and ability to troubleshoot the following applications in a Critical Facility environment
• Ability to use Midtronic and Alber battery testing equipment
• Understanding of various types of DC Controllers
• AC Electrical systems
• Basic understanding of AC Electrical theory
• Ability to read and follow a critical facility electrical diagram
• Ability to perform quality control inspections on critical facility HVAC mechanical systems:
o Check drive belts, adjust or replace, as necessary
o Check drive motor operating conditions
o Check refrigerant charge
o Check TXV valve
o Test condenser fan speed controls and safety switches
o ATS and Generator systems
• Basic understanding of Transfer Switch operation and Generator applications
• UPS systems and basic understanding of UPS operation
• Use of Software to input measurements
• Light use of hand tools and meters
• Interface with Customer and Service Representatives
• Maintains inventories of material and equipment for regional use, and transports needed equipment to the job site
• Understands and enforces standards of professionalism, quality, safety, metrics, and processes
• Understands and complies with installer task restrictions as part of Telcordia standards
• Accurately tracks all time and expenses, and reports back to the project management office using approved methods
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.
About the company
Is the 1 Global Telecom and Wireless Job Board Telecomcareers offers over 150,000 mobile, telecom and it resumes.