- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
CRM Product Manager - 90230224
Primary Location:US-New York-745 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY
Posting Range:27 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
CRM Product Owner
New York, NY
The mission of this group is to define forward-looking digital strategies to defend our existing businesses, aggressively identify new revenue opportunities, and deliver digital solutions to improve productivity and enhance client experience.
DSG works in partnership with the Trading, Distribution and Research as well as the Group Innovation Office, Statistical Modelling and Development, Data Science Platform, Technology and Operations. By leveraging our Data Science Platform, Digital Strategy will be responsible for developing advanced analytics, creating workflow tools and apps and integrating third party software to deliver revolutionary tools.
What will you be doing?
The specific responsibilities of the CRM Product Owner includes:
• Work with front office users and developers to create CRM solution enhancements
• Continued assessment of the CRM competitive landscape to identify build vs buy decisions
• Conduct user focus groups to review new product enhancements and to continually update and own product roadmap features for the Digital Strategies group
• Testing of CRM enhancements in UAT and Production environments
• Work with various Markets desk to identify areas of improvement and change management processes and to align with existing governance procedures to implement solutions
• Review metrics and KPIs to understand value of new product enhancements that continually deliver value to the business
• Ability to document and represent business process workflows, data flows, use cases, and user stories
• Strong ability to analyse data via query languages (SQL) and programming languages (Python) to develop metrics and POCs
• Prioritize feature requests and specifications given existing budget, timeline and value constraints
This is a great opportunity for an experience product owner to drive innovation in a Global Markets Front Office role.
What we’re looking for:
• Solid experience as a previous product owner for a digital innovation and/or CRM role
• Ability to formulate a product vision into detailed requirements to address user workflow challenges
• Excellent Excel and Powerpoint knowledge
• CRM (TierOne) implementation and data management experience
• Knowledge and understanding of capital markets (Equities and Fixed Income)
• Experience in leading / influencing a team of Change and IT professionals.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Masters level in an analytical discipline
• Previous Trading or Sales experience
• Previous experience in data management and financial reporting
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits,
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.