- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- College Station
- Performs high quality multimodality procedures, according to exam protocol, in a timely manner.
- Maintains production and quality of imaging procedures by following established standards and procedures.
- Prepares patient or area for multimodality procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into specified position and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to safety requirements, infection-control, drug and radiation policies, protocols and techniques.
- Works with engineers and physicists to ensure optimal operational capabilities of equipment. Reports issues to management or appropriate department.
- Maintains medical imaging records in appropriate system and according to department policies and standards for interpretation in a timely manner.
- Works as Charge Tech, when required, and applies teamwork as a key component to achieving departmental and individual success.
- Participates with management on quality assurance/control programs to ensure quality exams are performed, equipment is tested and maintained, and department performance monitors are met.
- Graduate of an Accredited Program
- Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists or the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography in TWO imaging modalities and works 25% of the time in the second modality
- Approved modalities are: ARRT-R, ARRT-CT, ARRT-M, ARRT-MR, ARRT-N, ARRT-S, ARRT-VI, ARRT-BS, ARRT-BD, RDMS-AB, RDMS-BR, RDMS-FE, RDMS-OB, RDMS-PS, RVT, CNMT or ARMRIT
- THIS POSITIONS REQUIRES THAT YOU HAVE CT and XRAY Experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.