- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Access Operations Team uses Google's data-driven approach to provide critical business insight. In this role, you'll use analytics in order to ensure Google's goals are met in product areas across the company. You strive to help teams push strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. Your work helps to knit together the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will join the Customer Operations team. We are charged with launching and running the business side of the operation in each of our Google Fiber markets.
As a Customer Acquisitions Manager, you will help build, develop, and manage the execution of the market level residential and small business acquisition and engagement strategy for your market, working cross-functionally and leading a diverse team to drive toward common objectives. You are a strategic thinker with experience identifying new business opportunities, dissecting complex problems, and communicating to management.
At Access, our mission is to create abundant internet on networks that are always fast and always open. Google Fiber provides superfast Internet to homes across the U.S. We want to bring Google Fiber to customers even faster, so we’re focused on making deployment more efficient and less intrusive.
- 4 years of experience in marketing.
- Experience with sales processes and managing sales team members.
- Experience managing sales objectives, projects, and tasks.
- Experience leading a door-to-door sales team focused on single family homes and managing the sales operations of a retail location focused on technology buyers.
- MBA or equivalent pratical experience.
- Ability to interact and build effective relationships with diverse technical and non-technical groups, across all organizational levels.
- Ability to work well in ambiguous and fast-changing environments.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent business judgment, experiment design, analytical, and quantitative skills.
- Excellent public speaking and written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with the Head of Sales, Central Sales, Channel Enablement, and Marketing to develop and execute customer acquisition strategies, increase the take rate, achieve an effective product mix, and drive growth.
- Build, train, supervise, and develop a Field and Retail Sales team, working with staffing agency on recruitment, human resources, and payroll.
- Oversee operations for the Sales teams and plan and execute events.
- Manage analytical sales reporting and generation of insights and actionable recommendations.
- Work collaboratively in working events, monitoring and performing direct sales and building relationships with community stakeholders.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate