- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Peachtree City
Eaton’s LightingDivision is seeking a Customer Experience Leader.This position will be based in either our Peachtree City, GA orAtlanta, GA facility.
The Customer ExperienceLeader will lead our efforts around defining our Customers, their desiredexperience across all our platforms, and lead the development of the strategyand metrics associated with a world class experience. The incumbent willcontribute to the creation self-service solutions for our customers throughsoftware leadership. This position works with all levels of the organizationfrom the executive leadership team to front line leaders to develop strategyand drive execution. This role requires communication excellence, projectmanagement, data driven decision making, cross functional collaboration, andthe ability to drive change management across all levels of the organization.
Makingwhat matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around theworld. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discoverybecome reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals likeyou can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Develop and implement strategic concepts and programs, specifically targeted at customer interactions.
- Create a roadmap and vision for the customer connections across all functions and stakeholders.
- Design process and tools that capture gaps in customer experience, including the implementation of new technologies and services that meet current and future business needs.
- Drive strategic alignment by defining and measuring data and analytics of customer experience.
- Influence cross functional teams to improve customer interactions.
- Advocate for the customer by solving complex customer problems through various touchpoints and continuous improvement conversations.
- Identify touchless transaction opportunities and communicate to the Business Operations team
- Manage internal and external Net Promoter Score and corresponding improvement activity.
- Deploy and utilize customer feedback tools to align with strategic business process and product roadmap.
- Share best practices to drive growth and customer satisfaction.
- Accountable to the business leadership team
Eaton has announced its intent to spinoff its Lighting Businessinto publicly traded company (“SpinCo”). This transaction is expected tobe completed by the end of 2019 and this position is expected to remain withSpinCo. The compensation and benefitsthat will initially be offered for this position are based on Eaton’s plans,programs and practices. The Lighting Business is in the process ofdeveloping its total rewards philosophy, strategy and structure, including thedesign of its benefits and annual and long-term incentive plans that will takeeffect when SpinCo becomes a publicly traded company. If you are offered andaccept this position and are actively employed by the Lighting Business whenSpinCo becomes an independent, publicly traded company, you will be eligible toparticipate in SpinCo’s compensation, health, welfare, and retirement benefitplans and programs and should have no expectations that SpinCo’s plans andprograms will mirror or be substantially similar to Eaton’s.
When weembrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of usunique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We arecommitted to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants andemployees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardlessof an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, geneticinformation, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’sDegree from an accredited institution.
- Minimumof 7 years of Customer Support experience
- Minimumof 2 years of Project Management experience
- Norelocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residingwithin 50 miles of Peachtree City will be considered for this position.
- Legally authorized to work in theUnited States without company sponsorship
- Master’s Degree or MBA from anaccredited institution.
- People management experience
- Experience in a lighting industry
- Systems experience (SAP, BW, Access,FLASH)
- Strong interpersonal skills with theability to effectively interact with customers via the phone, e-mail and otherwritten and verbal communication mediums.
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, anda desire to actively contribute to the group’s success.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong professional presence.
- Ability to drive change andinfluence the organization
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Able to define problems, collectdata, establish facts, identify trends, and draw valid conclusions
- Able to build effective andcollaborative relationships within and across departments and business units
- Strong attention to detail andaccuracy
- Executive level presentation skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time