- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who they are and why you should join them...
Our client is a 100% employee-owned, Odessa, Florida-based financing company providingindividuals and families with user-friendly, integrity-driven, and affordable financing for the world's finest solar, domestic hot water systems, water-conditioning systems and solar pool heating systems, and more.Along with the company’s business success, they offer an amazing culture and work environment for their employees.
They are seeking a Customer Service Associatewho is a team player, works with a sense of energy, with a sense of passion and personal responsibility, and is willing to take on whatever they can for the good of the team.
The work schedule for the position will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
A typical day in the life of the Customer Service Associate consists of…
- Strengthening the company’s growing reputation for integrity and incredible customer service by providing friendliness, timeliness, and helpfulness in interfacing with customers who have a current balance
- Supporting aware-worthy customer service by making “Care Calls” to all new applicants
- Maintaining the company’s data integrity by recording all appropriate activities and updates in the systems
- Maintaining an important flow of communications by mailing copies of agreements, statements and merchant information upon customer requests
- Continually developing strong relationships with both customers and merchants by diplomatically and efficiently resolving issues that arise, bringing in the Customer Service Manager as needed
- Maintaining an important flow of communications and account data accuracy by preparing and mailing letters and mailings on behalf of all relevant departments
- Strengthening team cohesion by serving in other areas as needed to support the team
You will meet or exceed them with the following…
- Excellent phone skills, interpersonalskills, and a great attitude
- Ability to develop relationships and maintain a high level of professionalism
- Strong technical abilities and proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- High level of detail and accuracy
- A High School diploma or GED
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
Duties are performed primarily in an office setting. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, hear, taste/smell, lift or move 20 lbs. This position requires the ability to operate computers and other standard office equipment, such as telephone and copier/printer.
Our client is anEEO Employer. Please let us know if you need any assistance or accommodation in the application process.
- customer service