- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- COLBY US
Assist Customer Service Manager in supervising all on-duty front-end personnel to insure proper check stand flow and Customer 1st service. Maintain accountability for all cash and assets debited, collected, deposited in the store. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide safe, effective and efficient customer service on the frontend.
- Treat customers and each other in a cordial, respectful and professional manner in person and on the telephone.
- Assist Customer Service Manager in supervising all customer service and frontend personnel.
- Train others in the following customer service areas: basic operations of the Frontend use of equipment on the Frontend, customer service counter operations, count room protocols, accounting functions and store reports, Checker and Courtesy Clerk duties and Dillon policies and procedures.
- Accountable and responsible for all money debited, collected, and deposited at the store.
- Maintain a well-organized, clean, pleasant shopping environment at the check stand, frontend, Customer Service counter and parking lot area.
- Provide active support for our Customer 1st culture.
- Demonstrate the ability and desire to promote, communicate and implement company initiatives and process improvements to direct reports in a positive and respectful manner.
- Demonstrated aptitude to manage people and organize workloads.
- Supervise and coach direct reports on the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Willing to be flexible and work weekends and holidays.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to make intelligent decisions quickly.
- Able to tactfully and calmly handle stressful situations and make a positive impression on associates and customers.
- Understanding of all key components of department operations. For example, managing people, customer services, labor scheduling, expense control, computer assisted ordering.
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Thorough experience in Customer Service and all phases of frontend operations. Past work record reflects dependability and integrity.
Jobs at Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes: At Dillons, Baker's, and Gerbes, we are always looking for friendly and reliable people for a variety of positions, including management opportunities for those with retail management experience. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule, and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a new opportunity with our company, complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KS||Colby|| 1605 S Range Ave ||67701 || Dillons||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Front End ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
About the company
Kroger, one of the world’s largest retailers, employs more than 339,000 associates who serve customers in 2,425 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under two dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Jay C, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's. The company also operates 789 convenience stores, 337 fine jewelry stores, 1,109 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food processing plants in the U.S. Kroger also operates over 80 “The Little Clinic” retail healthcare sites inside select Kroger, King Sooper and Fry’s stores.
Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger supports hunger relief, breast cancer awareness, the military and their families, and more than 30,000 schools and grassroots organizations in the communities it serves. Kroger contributes food and funds equal to 160 million meals a year through more than 80 Feeding America food bank partners. For more information please visit Kroger.com.