- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. As a Customer Service Rep II, you will provide exceptional service and solutions for the home furniture delivery business. Your strong work ethic and attention to the small details will help keep our operations running smoothly in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Join us at XPO, and we'll give you the support to succeed at work and the tools to build a rewarding career.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including extended health benefits (medical, dental and vision), pension, life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Answer inbound customer and client calls; respond to customer survey calls
- Accurately enter system changes based on inbound emails; provide confirmation of changes
- Update paperwork with stock locations and driver payment information
- Complete sweep checks for any missed payments
- Receive, upload and file inbound sweep paperwork and driver Proof of Delivery (POD)
- Complete POD checks for missing documents and conduct the appropriate follow-up actions
- Generate and complete reports as required
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, web-based applications and other business software
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, coworkers and management in a professional and courteous manner
- Proven customer service skills with the ability to calm customer frustrations
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience providing customer service by phone
- Self-motivated work style with the ability to multitask effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
- customer service