- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.00 - $15.00 gross per hour
We're Seeking Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam is in need of an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This Syracuse, New York Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available for a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
How you will make an impact
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Retrieve and oversee the sending of written business communications
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a huge plus!!
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Microsoft Word experience
- Strong familiarity with numeric data entry
- Customer service experience desired
- Knowledge of data entry
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
- customer service
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.