- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.00 - $17.00 gross per hour
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible to create and maintain positive customer relationships and respond to customer inquiries regarding all spending account products. Proactively provide information and education to customers about IRS regulations and various spending accounts, claims processing and reimbursement procedures. Display compassion, respect, and self-confidence when communicating with customers.
1. Research and respond to telephone and written inquiries to ensure timely resolution of issues.
2. Consistently provide accurate information to customer inquiries in accordance with inquiry accuracy standards by organizing and utilizing appropriate tools, resources, internal communications, and training materials.
3. Educate customers on products such as eligible IRS expenses, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) investment and pricing options, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Dependent Care, Transportation and claims processing procedures.
4. Serve as a customer advocate by identifying underlying customer needs and guiding them to appropriate programs and resources.
5. Build rapport by offering information and services beyond the customer’s initial inquiry.
6. Assist and educate on Health Guides through complex spending account issues.
7. Demonstrated PC navigation and data entry skills.
8. Strong oral and written communication skills.
9. Strong problem solving and decisions making skills.
10. Strong organizational skills.
11. Demonstrated skills as an empathetic and compassionate communicator.
12. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships.
13. Demonstrated ability to enhance or develop new skills in response to changing expectations.
For immediate consideration, please email your most updated resume to Allison.Janes@officeteam.com
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.