- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.00 - $18.00 gross per hour
Available Positions for Customer Service Representatives!
OfficeTeam has a fantastic career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. If you're looking for a long-term temporary engagement, and can work in Torrance, California, this could be the Customer Service Representative position for you!
How you will make an impact
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
Please email your resume to Elizabeth.Stadler@OfficeTeam.com
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel
- PeopleSoft Tools experience required
- Customer service experience experience
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.