- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $13.30 - $15.40 gross per hour
Customer Service Representative Opportunities!
OfficeTeam is in need of an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This could be the Independence, Ohio Customer Service Representative position you're looking for, if you're available for a long-term temporary engagement.
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Supportive, positive attitude with a professional demeanour applied to all tasks
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.