- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Req ID#: 13280BR
- Receive and process product orders by receiving inbound calls from Financial Institutions (FI) and direct customers.
- Identify the customer's needs, suggest products and services.
- Optimizes company profitability using discovery methods, solution selling of products and serivces.
- Utilize various databases to verify and retrieve data while responding to order inquiries, placing new and /or re-orders.
- Resolves product or service problems by selecting the appropriate action to expedite the immediate resolution while delivering an optimal customer experience.
- Maintains and modifies customer records by accurately entering information in computer database and documenting customer requests.
- Promotes customer confidence and protects operations by keeping all customer and financial information confidential.
- Maintains company quality standards, revenue, and service levels by meeting or exceeding department metrics.
- Readily able to adjust to changes in processes, procedures and call flow.
- Support and participate in a positive work environment by adhering to DeluxCore Values, complying with policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Meets regular attendance requirements. Overtime hours may be required. Flexible scheduling. Schedules may include weekend and or evening hours based on business needs. Attendance guidelines apply to all scheduled hours, and agreed-upon additional and overtime hours.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months relevant work experience in customer service or sales
- Exceptional customer experience,sales exp
- ability to navigate a computerized data system
- high accuracy
- ability to make decisions/remedy situations under general supervision using company policies/procedures
- Multitask skills
***START DATE FOR THIS CLASS IS 1/21/19***
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Customer Care/Contact Center
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
About the company
Our goal: helping businesses & financial institutions like yours reach your goals
At Deluxe we strive to be an indispensable partner to the small businesses and financial institutions we serve. Our goal is to provide you with products, services and advice you need to help you achieve success.
Small Businesses: From personalized printed products to logo design, web services, and search engine marketing that helps your business get found, we work to deliver the most innovative products and services to help you live your passion.
Financial institutions: Being successful in today's financial arena means being flexible to the ever-changing demands and preferences of your account holders. With Deluxe Financial Services, you'll find the programs and services you need to meet those demands, drive revenue and create meaningful, long-lasting relationships with your customers.
Consumers: Deluxe is America's best known check brand, and we continue to innovate with new check designs and new ways to make check-ordering more convenient than ever.