- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
The Google Cloud Global Ecosystem team develops and supports strategic enterprise partnerships and the partner ecosystem across G Suite, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Maps, and Education. We work with external partners, across Google, and with customer-facing organizations to foster tighter integration of our partners with Google's open APIs across Google's products. Through these partnerships we seek to build joint success, customer multipliers, and a thriving ecosystem of partners with the aim of delighting customers.
Google Cloud’s Cloud Commerce is a worldwide team and offers unique opportunities, working with a wide variety of customers across multiple industries. As part of the team, you will help customers leverage our ecosystem of technology partners. You will drive customer value on Google Cloud through products like GCP Marketplace. You will be a critical contributor to the long term success of our customer relationships and driving value to GCP across a broad and growing portfolio of solutions. This role involves architecting and developing the customer and partner journey, owning customer insights, and identifying opportunities to increase engagement and growth.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in cloud sales, product marketing, partner/ecosystem development or experience developing/managing a portfolio of business.
- 2 years of experience in analysis and/or data science.
- Experience with public clouds across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Experience with go-to-market strategy and implementation for a large customer portfolios or equivalent experience driving CSAT and customer growth.
- Experience with e-commerce and hybrid cloud platforms and/or development experience using Google or other cloud products.
- Experience with consulting or advising enterprise customers with a focus on articulating or distilling technical decisions.
- Knowledge in subscription price optimization, conversion optimization, churn reduction, and customer engagement and growth strategies.
- Understanding of concepts and considerations of the software solutions lifecycle for enterprise IT, from development through procurement, production, and maintenance.
- Architect, develop, and own the customer journey for GCP marketplace and white-label marketplace products.
- Drive customer growth by identifying gaps and opportunities that enhance/increase our customer’s use of GCP. Initiate cross-functional initiatives to shape product development and strategy.
- Own key performance indicators and metrics roadmap across the partner and end customer spectrum and work with Product and Engineering teams to implement.
- Establish and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through direct engagement, scaled programs, self-service tools, and support. Provide product feedback including bugs, enhancements, feature requests, and solutions to Product, Engineering, and Business Development teams.
- Analyze market needs and develop engagement.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate