- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Diego
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
Lead the customer analytics and performance reporting function contributing to forward-thinking customer and selling analytics strategy development and new initiatives for the Global Customer Success organization. Position will own the strategy and execution of customer analysis, modeling & reporting initiatives for the Customer Success organization .
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for growing and managing a book of business within the Government sector in an assigned geographic territory, including up-selling accounts, and renewal of service agreements on the Fleet Platform
This position will work within an assigned market segment to retain the customer base, increase customer satisfaction and exceed set sales goals.
• Drive the value of our solution and clearly outline ROI based on the client’s objectives.
• Grow revenue from existing account base within assigned territory by building strong relationships with clients.
• Protect and defend annual revenue, customer base, and subscriptions within defined assignment.
• Consult with clients on best practices to increase their ROI.
• Liaise with technical support, accounting and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction.
• When necessary, conduct customer site visits to grow and retain accounts.
• Keep accurate, detailed records of all sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com).
• Responsible for managing the overall account relationship. Works with clients on contract renewals, unit add-ons, additional features and escalated Customer Care issues.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as required/assigned.
What we’re looking for...
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Communications preferred or equivalent business experience
• Experience with government contracts or clients preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Salesforce.com experience
• Entrepreneurial spirit; goal oriented and target driven
• Creative and articulate
• Strong business acumen and presence; comfortable selling at Executive/Owner level
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be accepting of change and multi-task oriented
• Strong negotiation skills
• Positive, persistent and self-motivated
• Exhibits the Verizon Telematics values: Speed, Performance, Accountability, Passion, Teamwork, & Integrity
• Minimum travel required
• Ability to sit at a desk for the majority of the day
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
About the company
For more than 100 years, Verizon has been at the center of the communications revolution.
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
We help people, businesses and things communicate better.
The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.