- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Customer Support Technician
Location: Draper, UT
Duration: 9 months
- Provides front end support for client's Internal, and External Customers. Follows incident handling procedures to ensure excellence in customer service.
- Directs customer calls to the proper location and department. Prioritizes calls and escalates appropriate customer issues. Adheres to product specific guidelines, procedures, and best practices. May be required to work overtime, alternative work schedule or change shift as business dictates
- Advanced Services CST will be trained on working L1 SRs and other queues. Resolving customer's online registration issues and other problems the may have in relation to the Customer portal.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with customers via Live Chat and email. Advanced Services customer support technicians assist engaging technical support, providing entitlement details, Licensing queries, Eservices level one support, and inbound calls.
- Create, research, and update service requests
- Generate & provide identified level one Licenses
- Resolve identified level one Online support queries
- Tiered Services enforcement based upon customer's contract level and routes these customers to appropriate service teams
- Executes Disaster Recovery procedures if needed, according to established protocols.
- Implements, escalates procedures in a timely manner to appropriate personnel as directed by Global Support Center Shift leads and management.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Strong Customer Support skills
- Prioritization of tasks
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Sense of Urgency
- Call Center background
- Organizational skills
- Able to adapt to change
- 1+ years customer support
- High School diploma
"A successfully completed background check will be required; which will include a criminal history search in the current jurisdiction residing and is employed as well as in each jurisdiction where resided or been employed over the past seven (7) years. A 5 panel drug screen will also need to be successfully completed.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
About the company