- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cyber Cloud Infrastructure Security Manager - AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform
CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT Manager
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Risk Services team and become a member of the largest group of Cyber Risk individuals worldwide.
Work you'll do
As a Cloud Security Architect, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Cloud Cyber Risk needs. The Cloud Security architect will leverage broad technical knowledge of the security practices of key public cloud offerings of providers such as Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google to establish secure design patterns, to architect integrations with customers' existing security policies, and to assist in ensuring the security and compliance of the cloud environment. You'll be:
- Leading the Cloud Security Infrastructure Design and Architecture on client engagements.
- Conducting cloud security analysis of prospective clients' Cloud platforms/environments based on Deloitte's Cloud Cyber Risk Framework. This can include Cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, and GCP.
- Performing Cloud Security Assessments of Cloud platforms/environments using industry standard frameworks such as ISO, CSA-CSM and NIST.
- Executing on Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation.
- Implementation of industry leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security for clients
- Designing and developing Cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g. firewall management, SSL/IPSec, security incident and event management (SIEM) , data protection (DLP, encryption), user account management (SSO, SAML), and password/key management.
- Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
- Assisting clients with transitions to the Cloud from existing on premise environments.
- Documenting all technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution.
- Provide internal technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
- Develop Whitepapers / Point of Views (PoV) and other technical eminence materials.
- Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary.
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 5+ years of information technology and/or information security experience with 3+ years in an engineering role designing and supporting public clouds - AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Depth of experience with multiple security technologies such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning, WAF, Wireless LAN, NAC, DLP, DDoS Mitigation, WAN security, CASB, SIEM, Content Filtering, Cloud Security gateways, Secure Proxies, SSL crypto solutions.
- Demonstrated capability to design, deploy and operationalize secure and highly scalable enterprise systems on public cloud - AWS, Azure and Google
- Experience with secure software development, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security (VPNs) within cloud environments.
- Experience in architecting and deploying secure software defined and virtualized networks
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls
- Created and maintained security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets.
- Client interfacing, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America.
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Experience with JSON, Python, XML and ability to write cloud automation scripts desired.
- Certifications such as CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, MCSA certification a plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATFMGRNF002-CI
- - - - - -