- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Cyber Cloud Security Sr. Engineer (Microsoft Office 365/Enterprise Mobility & Security)
CLOUD SECURITY SENIOR ENGINEER (Microsoft Office 365/Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS))
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Risk Services team and become a member of the largest group of Cyber Risk individuals worldwide.
Work you'll do
As a Cloud Security Senior Engineer, you will be at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Cloud Cyber Risk needs specifically helping them navigate the journey to the cloud on the Microsoft Office 365 (O365) and Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) Platforms. This will include:
- Conducting cloud security analysis of prospective clients' Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 and EMS Cloud platforms and environments based on Deloitte's Cloud Cyber Risk Framework. This can include Microsoft's cloud solutions such as MCAS, PIM, InTune, SharePoint, One Drive, Teams, Skype, Exchange, AD, DLP, AIP and Exchange Online Protection
- Performing technical health checks for these Cloud platforms/environments prior to broader deployments.
- Supporting proof of concept and production deployments of these cloud technologies.
- Assisting clients with transitions to the Microsoft O365/EMS cloud services such as tenant setup and service configuration, focused on cloud cyber risk mitigation
- Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of cloud security and compliance reports.
- Providing technical support for O365/EMS services and resolve service-related issues through research and troubleshooting and working with Microsoft.
- Implementation of industry leading practices around O365/EMS cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
- Designing and developing cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g., O365/EMS tenant management and configuration, identify management and access control, firewall management, auditing and monitoring, security incident and event management , data protection (DLP, encryption), user and administrator account management, SSO, conditional access controls and password/key management.
- Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment.
- Documenting platform technical issues, analysis, client communication, and resolution as part of cyber risk mitigation steps.
- Executing on O365/ EMS cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation & post implementation reviews.
- Implementing industry leading practices around O365/EMS cyber risks and cloud security for clients.
- Provide internal technical training to Advisory personnel as needed.
- Support Managed Services team on client calls as necessary.
- Acting as a subject matter expert on cloud cyber risk for the Microsoft O365 and EMS platforms.
Deloitte Advisory's Cloud Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 4+ years of information technology and/or information security experience in the areas listed below:
- Hands-on technical experience with enterprise-level messaging and collaboration services (Skype, One Drive, Exchange, SharePoint, O365 Administration and setup & Secure Messaging) implementation or operations.
- Hands-on technical experience with enterprise-level systems management systems such as SCCM and endpoint engineering, or mobile device management implementation or operations-a plus
- Hands-on technical experience enterprise-with Identity and Access management and EMS services (Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, InTune, PAM/PIM, and CASB/MCAS) implementation or operations.
- Hands-on technical experience enterprise-level security incident and event management or DLP systems implementation or operations-a plus
- Ideally the following cloud-related technical experience:
- 2+ years of working with Microsoft Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility and Security Cloud platforms (Software as a Service (SaaS))-ideally as an Enterprise Administrator
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% within North America.
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE certifications in the O365, EMS, Mobility, Productivity, Messaging and Collaboration or End User Technologies
- Previous Consulting experience.
- Hands-on experience with any CASB or DLP product or service
- Security based certifications such as CISSP
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10, ATP, Windows Defender and Microsoft End User Computing technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office configurations
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATFSRCNF003-CI
- - - - - -