- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- OTHER, OTHER, UNITED STATES
Do you have a passion for helping Microsoft’s clients defend themselves against targeted exploitation? Are you interested in being intimately involved in the latest, cutting-edge developments in the security industry, communicating with security industry leaders, and having a direct impact on the security of all Microsoft customers? Do you want to be on the front lines of helping our customers go toe-to-toe against advanced adversaries? If so, you might be a candidate for the Microsoft Cybersecurity Detection and Response Team (DART).
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Delivery Manager, who will be responsible for managing incident response teams in the delivery, investigation, and remediation of advanced cyber-attacks for our worldwide commercial and public-sector enterprise customers.
• The management and leadership of cyber security engineers
• Developing Business Strategy and providing Technical Though Leadership
• Innovating, partnering, delivering, and maintaining highly impactful, relevant, and profitable cybersecurity offerings and capabilities
• Fostering partnerships with the Cybersecurity leadership team, Microsoft Product Groups and internal security stakeholders.
• Resourcing and managing customer engagements to ensure profitability, high customer satisfaction, and operational excellence
• Ensuring strategic delivery coordination, capacity, and readiness planning against and beyond business plans